Insurance Compliance Insight is a general interest Web-based information service designed to keep insurance compliance professionals and their colleagues up-to-date on regulatory developments and compliance best practices. It is not, and should not be relied on for, legal advice.
Each week, Insurance Compliance Insight will:
Provide Practical "News You Can Use." Each issue of Insurance Compliance Insight includes peer-to-peer best practices information to help you keep your compliance practices and procedures state-of-the-art. Insurance Compliance Insight focuses on the issues that compliance officers are grappling with and provides practical guidance from industry leaders. In addition to practice pointers, Insurance Compliance Insight provides profiles of best-in-breed compliance products and services.
Keep Your Finger on the Pulse of the Industry – and the Compliance Profession. Each week, Insurance Compliance Insight talks to a variety of insurance industry participants – compliance officers, regulators, in-house counsel, vendors, top law firm partners – and solicits their insights and candid views on a variety of topics. Timely articles provide expert advice on where the industry is going in response to particular regulatory challenges.
Act As Your Radar Screen. If the states, NAIC or Congress do or say something that potentially affects the compliance function of insurance companies, Insurance Compliance Insight will bring it to your attention right away. Insurance Compliance Insight is concise, reliable, and relevant.
Give You Good Ideas. For each new regulatory challenge, ICI gives you a jumping-off point to get your company in compliance. We translate the legalese into straightforward language so you can get a quick overview of what a new rule requires. Moreover, ICI highlights both the emerging interpretive issues and the practical issues that compliance officers are grappling with.
Best of all, take advantage of our "One Company, One Subscription" policy. For the price of one subscription, Insurance Compliance Insight is available to everyone at the subscribing company. When we say "One Price Fits All," we mean it!
So for no additional charge, you can make ICI's valuable insights available to:
• everyone in the corporate compliance area;
• compliance professionals working in business areas;
• attorneys and paralegals in legal departments;
• government affairs lobbyists;
• claims managers;
• state filers;
• SIU directors and investigators;
• anti-money laundering compliance officers;
• decision-makers in your business areas;
• senior management and their direct reports; and
• virtually anyone else who touches, or is touched by, the compliance function.
They'll all receive:
• 46 issues emailed to their in box early each week that provides access to www.ins-compliance.com;
• best practice tips you can use to develop a world-class compliance operation;
• our extensive weekly roundup of new and noteworthy rules, regulations, laws and bulletins;
• the only annual Salary Survey designed specifically for insurance compliance professionals – with detailed analysis and breakdowns by company type and size, region, education and experience, as well as title, age, gender and other demographics;
• links to the full-text of most referenced documents, a subject index and searchable archive of all stories;
• a searchable archive of past stories, a subject index, and more; and
• email alerts of breaking news.
You won't find content like that anywhere else in the industry.
An annual (46-week) subscription to Insurance Compliance Insight – for everyone in your company – is only $995.
To subscribe, call (571) 216-3385 or send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure? We're so confident you'll benefit from reading Insurance Compliance Insight that we'll give you a free trial so you can see for yourself.
You'll find something useful in your very first issue of Insurance Compliance Insight. Guaranteed!
Copyright 2017, ProBusiness Publishing LLC. All rights reserved